LINWOOD HARBOUR CAMPGROUND
Welcome to our modern campground overlooking picturesque Linwood Harbour. Only 10 minutes from Cape Breton, home of the world famous Cabot Trail.
Latitude: 45.63643 / Longitude: -61.58495
- Open and wooded sites.
- Large 2400 sq ft pull-throughs
- All lots are fully serviced with 30 & 50 amp
- All sites have single post hook-ups
- Our washrooms are clean and new with wheel chair accessibility
- Laundromat and pay showers
- Free WiFi and a book exchange
- We sell ice and convenience items
- We have a common fire place where you can meet other travelers while you toast marshmallows
- We are pet friendly
- A heritage/nature trail, a leisurely walk that takes you down to an ocean side picnic park that has small craft access.
- Cyclist (2 people and 1 tent) - $17
- Tent unserviced - $22
- Tent serviced - $24
- RV unserviced - $25
- RV 2-way - $35
- RV 3-way - $37
Linwood, Nova Scotia
ContactMr. Tory Andrews
Tel: (866) 661-9145
Tel: (902) 870-0000