Nova Scotia's Family Operated Private Campgrounds
The Campground Owners Association of Nova Scotia ("COANS") is a not for profit trade association and consumer marketing organization. Formed in 1982, COANS is membership driven and represents the interests of Nova Scotia's owned and operated Campground/RV Park businesses.
Our friendly personal service will make you feel right at home. Most of our parks offer both overnight and seasonal camping and many accept reservations year round.
The Campground Owners Association of Nova Scotia supports its members by:
- providing consumer marketing and promotions primarily through online and print channels;
- negotiating group purchasing discounts with industry suppliers;
- co-operating with other industry associations to address regulatory concerns imposed by all levels of government;
- encouraging service excellence in hospitality;
- commissioning primary market research;
- and promoting good business practices through education and industry standards.
For more information on our member campgrounds, please visit our Campgrounds page.